We are proud to be partnered with the only UK Lung Cancer Charity for a 2nd year running!
- Mar 8, 2016
- Blog, Business, Charities, Retailers, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation
- Back to school, Business Recycling, Charity, Charity Recycling, Courier Collections, empty, ink cartridges, Recycle bins, Recycling, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, School Recycling, toner cartridges, Top fund raisers
It is close to 99% of the populations heart, and word we all dread to hear … Cancer.
DID YOU KNOW….
Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation is the UK’S ONLY Lung Cancer charity?
> Each year, more people die of lung cancer than of colon, breast, and prostate cancers combined. Lung cancer mainly occurs in older people. About 2 out of 3 people diagnosed with lung cancer are 65 or older, while less than 2% are younger than 45. The average age at the time of diagnosis is about 70.
> 40,000 people are diagnosed with lung cancer every year – one person every 15 minutes.
We are proud to have ‘The Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation’ as our nominated charity for the second year running…
We would love it for you to join our 70+ businesses who are raising money for this great cause.
- We will supply you with the collection boxes, complete with Roy Castle Stickers
- You fill your box with any accepted ink or toner cartridges (Branded toners only)
- Once your box is full, give us a call or fill out the following form on our site: https://www.emptiesplease.com/recycle-bin-collection-request/ and we will come and collect the bin via our courier. (This is currently UPS)
- Your empty printer / toner cartridges will be processed and checked within 1 working day of being received.
- We will send you a certificate to show what you have raised to date, and we then donate 100% of the money raised direct to Roy Castle.
Help us increase our Empties Please business recyclers for Roy Castle during 2016. Sign up today: https://www.emptiesplease.com/roy-castle-lung-cancer-foundation-sign-up-form/.
If you would like any other information on The Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, or would also like to fundraise for them in other ways, contact them at: https://www.roycastle.org/