Recycling update August 2017
- Sep 18, 2017
- Blog, Business, Charities, Manufacturers, Retailers, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, Schools
- Back to school, Business Recycling, Charity, Charity Recycling, Facebook Competition, Fundraising, Northern Belle, Orient Express, Recycle bins, Recycling, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, School Recycling, Schools, Trip for 2!
Recycling news from August 2017
We hope you’ve all had a lovely summer, for many of our recyclers it’s back to school at the beginning of this month!
Our top 3 recyclers in August were –
- Ryburn Valley High School – £64.00
- The Salvation Army, Clevedon – £51.00
- Maidstone Grammer School – £38.35
In August our recyclers raised a total of £546.00
Congratulations to the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation their supporters have now raised over £2000 for their charity since 2014! If you would like to have Roy Castle as your nominated charity please let us know, they will be thrilled with your support.
We have some more great news too! We’ve just recently drawn our Facebook competition! Win a day trip for 2 on the Northern Belle. Our lucky winner is Jane Kulakowski and we look forward seeing some pictures from the trip.
We run our Northern Belle competition continuously and draw it every 6 months. If you’d like to enter the next draw simply visit the desktop version of our Facebook page and click the link to enter. The next draw will be February 28th 2018. Head over to Facebook now to enter, good luck!
We would also like to thank SCB (Special Needs) Ltd in Crewe for counting and packing our school recycle bags for us. They do a great job in our local community and are an absolute pleasure to work with. We send out thousands of school recycle bags every month at Empties Please and we couldn’t do that without them! For more information on the great work they do and the work place opportunities they give to individuals with special needs visit their website – http://scbspecialneeds.co.uk/
Keep up the great work recyclers!