Recycling news from September 2017
- Oct 4, 2017
- Blog, Business, Charities, Manufacturers, Retailers, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, Schools
- Back to school, Business Recycling, Charity, Charity Recycling, Competition, Eco-Schools, Fundraising, Recycling, School Recycling, Schools, Top earners, Top fund raisers
A recycling update from September 2017
With so many of our recyclers back to school this month it’s been a busy one for us here at Empties Please.
This month our recyclers raised a grand total £1,536.15!
We usually do a top 3 but we’ve had some really great recycling going on in September so we’ve decided to do a top 5 this month!
- Age UK Dorchester – £245.50
- Monkfield Park Primary School – £223.10
- The Salvation Army Clevedon – £111.30
- Seend C of E Primary School – £75.00
- Cranborne Primary School – £64.50
Thank you to everyone that returned a recycle bin to us, not did you raise money for your good causes you also helped keep 1000’s of cartridges out of landfill!
There is also a special mention for Floreat Wandsworth Primary School, who signed up to our Eco-schools competition and won a printer from our ‘100 printers giveaway’ in conjunction with Eco-schools. We still have plenty of printers to giveaway so if you are an Eco-school and not already signed up to Empties Please then click this link – https://www.emptiesplease.com/schools-contact-form/ Complete the form and don’t forget to quote ‘Eco-schools comp’ in the ‘How did you hear about us’ section. You can also find out more on the Eco-schools website and how to run Empties Please as your ‘WASTE’ project – http://eco-schools.org.uk/eco-schools-partners/empties-please/
Helpful hint! If you are a school a recycle with us it is the best time of year to invigorate your scheme and remind parents and supporters of your school that you are recycling, therefore if you would like anymore school recycle bags for your pupils to take home, please complete this form and we will get some sent to you – https://www.emptiesplease.com/bag-requests/
Thank you for your support.