Recycling news from March 2018
- Mar 29, 2018
- Blog, Business, Charities, Manufacturers, Retailers, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, Schools
- Business Recycling, Charity Recycling, Competition, Fundraising, Northern Belle, Orient Express, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, School Recycling, Schools, Top fund raisers
Recycling news from March 2018!
It’s lovely to see spring finally on it’s way although the weather could do with catching up!
We’ve been kept as busy as ever at Empties Please! Thank you to all our recyclers who have returned cartridges to us.
The fundraising total for March was £1,124.30!
Our recyclers have kept 13,248 cartridges out of landfill this month!
Our top 3 recyclers this month were –
- St Leonards C of E primary School – £87.20
- L.Harrison (Properties) Ltd for Bramham Primary School – £65.10
- Warter C of E Primary School – £63.75
Recyclers for the Roy Castle Lung cancer Foundation have raised £69.60!
We have 35 new recylcers on board and over 3,000 recyclers now at Empties Please!
And finally a huge congratulations to ‘Hilary Lister’ who was our most recent winner of our ‘Day Trip for 2 on the Northern Belle competition!
Keep up the fab recycling.
Have a great Easter!