Recycling news from January 2018
- Feb 7, 2018
- Blog, Business, Charities, Manufacturers, Retailers, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, Schools
- Business Recycling, Charity Recycling, Fundraising, Recycle bins, Recycling, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, School Recycling, Top 5, Top fund raisers
Recycling update January 2018
January has been nice and busy for us at Empties Please, thank you for all the cartridge you returned to us!
Our recyclers raised a grand total of – £2186.20!
Our top 5 recyclers were –
- 3rd Broadwater Scouts – £268.50
- Barnett Wood Infant School – £192.00
- East Sheen Primary School – £119.50
- The Redeemer Primary School – £102.20
- St Mary’s First School – £95.50
We also welcomed 51 new recyclers to Empties Please during January!
Our recyclers that chose to raise money for our nominated charity The Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation raised a combined total of – £194.80!
Well done to everyone who recycled with us this month you kept 16,622 cartridges out of landfill!
Keep up the great recycling!