Recycling news from April 2018!
- May 14, 2018
- Blog, Business, Charities, Manufacturers, Retailers, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, Schools
- Business Recycling, Charity, Charity Recycling, Competition, Fundraising, Recycling, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, School Recycling, Schools, Top fund raisers
Recycling update – April 2018
We hope you all had a lovely Easter and our schools enjoyed their Easter break!
Even with the school break we had another busy month at Empties Please!
Our recyclers raised a grand total of £1777.15!
Our top 5 recyclers, all raising over £100 were –
- Age UK Dorchester – £227.65
- The salvation Army Clevedon – £212.70
- Cawthorne CE VC Primary School – £119.60
- Maidstone Grammar School – £111.25
- Glen Jakes Riding School – £ 100.60
Our recyclers kept 17,333 cartridges out of landfill this month!
Over the past few months all new school accounts that signed up to recycle with us through Dorset County Council were put into a draw to win a visit from Weymouth Sealife Centre! The lucky school to win the fab prize was Manor Park CE VC First school! Well done and we hope you have a great time!
Our Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation recyclers raised £123.35
We had 35 new recyclers joining our scheme in April.
Thank you to everyone that has replied to our email and signed up for our newsletter.
Keep on recycling!