Payment methods for your Empties Please return
- Aug 22, 2016
- Blog, Business, Charities, Manufacturers, Retailers, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, Schools
- BACS, Business Recycling, Charity, Charity Recycling, Cheque, Fundraising, Payments, School Recycling
How do we pay you for your Empties Please return?
When we’ve processed your recycle bin at Empties Please there is a choice of payment method for you –
If you currently receive a cheque payment but would prefer your payment to be made by BACS then please contact us. Make sure you have you bank details with you, we’ll need –
- Your bank name
- Account number
- Sort code
We make all our BACS payments at the end of the month but will send your certificate once your bin has been processed. Once we have made your BACS payment we’ll send you an email confirming the payment has been made to you.
The benefits of a BACS payment –
- No chance of your cheque getting lost in the post
- No chance of the cheque being mislaid
- Payment is instant
- No need to make a special trip to the bank
- No need to re send the cheque on to your charity
At Empties Please we aim to keep your recycling as simple and hassle free for you as we can, payment by BACS just helps that little bit more!
To update your payment details, contact us by completing this form – https://www.emptiesplease.com/contact-us/ or call us on 0844 879 7179.