Over £1800 raised during November…
- Dec 2, 2015
- Blog, Business, Charities, Retailers, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, Schools
- Back to school, Business Recycling, Charity, Charity Recycling, Collect+, Courier Collections, Fundraising, Green Rewards, Green Rewards List, Let's Get Fundraising, PTA, PTA+ magazine, School Recycling, Schools
Our recyclers raise £1,873.75 in November 2015
Well done to all our recyclers that raised £1,873.75 in November!
Our top recyclers were:
1) Sight Support Derbyshire raising £212.75 for themselves
2) Cambridge University c/o Chris Mortimer raising £188.75 for Barrow Primary School PTA
3) HSBC Bank PLC (St Anne’s Square, Manchester) raising £110.25 for Rainbow House Legacy
Would you like to earn money for your chosen charity? or even your own school? you can display our bins anywhere.
- Village Halls
- Churches and Church Halls
- Community Centres
- Scout Huts
- Post Offices
- Local / village convenience stores
- Doctors Surgeries / Health Centres
If you are interested about joining our exciting scheme, or would simply like any more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0844 879 7179.
We look forward to hearing from you.