Fundraising Update- Feb & March 2016!
- Apr 7, 2016
- Blog, Business, Charities, Retailers, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, Schools
- Back to school, Business Recycling, Charity, Charity Recycling, Collect+, Courier Collections, Eco Council, Eco Friendly, Eco Team, Facebook Competition, Fundraising, ink cartridges, PTA, Sign up form, Top fund raisers
It is time to tell you how well our recyclers did for the last couple of months, and who are our leading fundraisers for each month ….. *Drum Roll Please*
Our Recyclers raised over £1200 in February!
Even though February was a short month with 29 days, and a school half term our recyclers made a fantastic effort in recycling raising over £1200.
Our * TOP RECYCLERS * for February were:
1) Mayfield Primary School raising £209.00 from 1 box! – WELL DONE
2) Newtown CE Primary School raising £87.50
3) Crosskennan Lane Animal Sanctuary raising £74.00
Our Recyclers raised over £1600 in March!
We stepped up a gear in March, great effort!
Our *Top Recyclers* for March were:
1) Shrewsbury Music Therapy Trust raising £145.25
2) Age UK Dorchester raising £137.75
3) The Arion Pub raising £110.00 for Kings Meadow Primary School.
A great start to the year for our Empties Please recyclers – well done!!!
If the above figures don’t prove it, i don’t know what does. Recycling ink cartridges works for everyone – Animal Sanctuary’s to Pubs to Primary Schools to Medical Centre’s to Charities.
If you are a school, business or charity and are interested in joining our recycling scheme, don’t delay give us a call on 0844 879 7179.