Fundraising Update! Dec 2015 & Jan 2016
- Feb 11, 2016
- Blog, Business, Charities, Retailers, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, Schools
- Business Recycling, Charity, Charity Recycling, Collect+, Eco Council, Eco Team, Fundraising, Green Points, Green Rewards, PTA, PTA UK suppliers directory, PTA+ magazine, Recycling, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, School Recycling, Schools, The Alder Hey Children's Charity
Hello to all our recycling friends!
Things have been very busy here at Empties Please, so busy we haven’t updated you all on our fundraising totals for the last couple of months.
Our Recyclers raised £1325.75 in December 2015.
Well done to all our recyclers for December, a very respectable £1325.75 was raised.
Our top recyclers for the December were:
1) Forest Preparatory School – Raising £84.50
2) Heage Primary School – Raising £74.50
3) Sherrington Primary School – Raising £74.00
Our Recyclers raised £1406.50 in January 2016.
January blues didn’t affect our recyclers, out with the old & in with the new – Toners and Inks that is. A brilliant effort, and a great start to the year.
Our top recyclers for the January were:
1) Survival International – Raising £131.50
2) Chesterton Primary School – Raising £124.75
3) Courtlane Junior School – Raising £106.75
Well done to all our recyclers for the last few months, lets hope 2016 will be a bigger and better year for recycling those ink cartridges for local schools or charities.
So far in February, our recyclers have raised over £800, with well over half the month to go can we beat January’s total?
Well done to Mayfield Primary School who have raised £209.00 from a bin return during February.
If you are a school, business or charity and are interested in joining our recycling scheme, don’t delay give us a call on 0844 879 7179.
One last thing, and that is to wish all our schools a very happy half term if you are breaking up tomorrow, that’s it – the first term done! See you in a couple of weeks.