For our charities ….
- Mar 23, 2016
- Blog, Business, Charities, Manufacturers, Retailers, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, Schools
- Business Recycling, Charity, Charity Recycling, Collect+, Courier Collections, Eco Council, Eco Team, Fundraising, ink cartridges, Price list, Recycle bins, Recycling, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, Sign up form, The Alder Hey Children's Charity, Top fund raisers
Are you a charity?
Do you need fresh ideas on how to raise money? …
Look No Further…
Here at Empties Please we currently work with over 2000 schools, businesses and charities throughout the UK, almost 100 of these charities, but we would like to reach out and help more.
We work with various ‘types’ of registered charities from Churches, to scout groups, Animal Sanctuary’s to small independent charities. Everyone can benefit from recycling their ink cartridges.
Below are our top 5 Charity recyclers:
- The Salvation Army, Clevedon have been with us since Empties Please opened in 2011, and have so far raised over £4500
- Survival International have been recycling with us since January 2015 and have so far raised over £850
- Shrewsbury Music Therapy Trust joined us in September 2009 with a running total so far of over £550
- Crosskennan Lane Animal Sanctuary joined us in May 2012 and have raised over £300 (£230 of this in the last 6 months)
- Sight Support Derbyshire Joined us late October 2015 and have already raised a staggering £283
If these charities can do it – why can’t you?
Our scheme is completely free of charge, and all funds raised are paid straight to your charity. We provide you with recycling bins (and bags if requested), posters to display. Once your bin is full, you either drop us an email or give us a call on 0844 879 7179 and we will arrange a collection. Once received in our warehouse we will process the bin within 24 hours, and make payment to the charity via cheque or BACs payment, along with presenting you with a certificate of moneys raised to date.
We currently pay 75p for most branded printer ink cartridges, 25p for compatible/remanufactured ink cartridges and 50p for original branded toners* (unfortunately we are unable to accept any compatible/remanufactured toners).
If a business or associate of your charity would like to display a bin on your behalf we can supply a pack for them to do so. This is a great way of boosting the money raised. You could also ask local businesses to display a bin for you.
If you require any more information, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 0844 879 7179, drop us an email on email@example.com or visit our dedicated charity page on our website: https://www.emptiesplease.com/charities/.