£939.00 Raised so far in September.
- Sep 23, 2015
- Blog, Business, Charities, Retailers, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, Schools
- Back to school, Business Recycling, Charity Recycling, Collect+, Eco Friendly, Fundraising, Green Rewards, PTA, Recycle bins, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, School Recycling, Schools
Our recyclers raise £939 in September so far,
Our top 3 recyclers are..
Darton Primary School raising £143.75
Leven C of E Primary School raising £104.00
St Michaels Middle School raising £98.75
A huge well done to the 3 schools above, a cracking start to the new school term! Receiving a cheque for that amount of money, what does the rest of the school year hold?
We still have a week left of September, do you think you can beat our top earning schools? Or are you keen to set up an account and set yourself the challenge…
If you are interested in fundraising for your school or school PTA, get in touch today, and see how we can help you fundraise. You could even get your parents involved in the scheme by them fundraising for your school via their business. All information can be found at… https://www.emptiesplease.com/schools/ .
If you are a business or charity and would love to recycle for a school / charity then we can help you! You can display our bins anywhere….
- Village Halls
- Churches and Church Halls
- Community Centres
- Scout Huts
- Post Offices
- Local / village convenience stores
- Doctors Surgeries / Health Centres
If you are interested about joining our exciting scheme, or would simply like any more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0844 879 7179.
We look forward to hearing from you.