£2945.48 Raised in July!
- Aug 12, 2015
- Blog, Business, Charities, Manufacturers, Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, Schools
- Back to school, Business Recycling, Charity, Charity Recycling, Collect+, Eco Friendly, Fundraising, Green Points, Green Rewards, Price list, Recycle bins, Recycling, School Recycling, Schools, Top fund raisers
Our recyclers raise £2945.48 in July.
Well done to all our recyclers for their efforts in July, some fantastic amounts raised for great causes.
Our TOP 5 recyclers for July were:
> Mayfield Primary School – Raising £283.50
> Carterhatch Primary School – Raising £208.00
> The Bumblebee Childrens Charity – Raising £122.50
> Spalding Primary School – Raising £114.25
> Beeford CE (VC) Primary School – Raising £109.50
Would you like to earn money for your chosen charity? or even your own school? you can display our bins anywhere.
- Village Halls
- Churches and Church Halls
- Community Centres
- Scout Huts
- Post Offices
- Local / village convenience stores
- Doctors Surgeries / Health Centres
If you are interested about joining our exciting scheme, or would simply like any more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0844 879 7179.
We look forward to hearing from you.