Recycle bin returns
White recycle bin returns
If you require collection of your white recycle bins, please fill in the form below.
WordPress plugin expert and Rockville Web Developer Taylor Lovett
Brown recycle bin returns
How to return your Brown Recycle Bin via the Collect+ returns system.
All Brown Recycle Bins must be returned via Collect+ − a simple and efficient returns service:
- The service is completely FREE for our customers to use
- No waiting in for a courier
- You decide when you are ready to return your bin to us
- A 100% trackable service − using the “proof of posting” receipt you are given when returning your bin
- Please visit www.collectplus.co.uk/returns/new/emptiesplease
- In the “Senders Reference” please put the barcode or account reference code (this will start with either RMS, RMB or RMC) found on the side of your bin
- Enter your email address to have the return label sent to you
- Accept the terms and conditions and then click “proceed”
- You can now download a copy of the return label by clicking on the link or check your email for the return label that will have been sent to you
- Print off the return label and fix it to your recycle bin
- Find your nearest Collect+ drop off location by entering your postcode and clicking “find”
- Once found take your recycle bin to your chosen drop off location on a day and at a time that suits you
- A receipt will be handed to you as your proof of posting and confirms the specific tracking number for the returned bin.
- To track your bin on it’s journey back to us, go to: www.collectplus.co.uk/track/new
Upon receipt of your bin, we will promptly process the contents and arrange payment to you.