- Would you like to do your bit for the environment?
- Would you like to raise money for charity?
- Did you know that cartridges thrown away take 1000 years to decompose. More than 40 million cartridges are dumped each year in the UK
- At ‘Empties Please’ we buy your used cartridges, recycle them and then donate the money raised to charity!
- Call us on 0844 879 7179
Our aim is to help Charities raise funds and to become greener in the process. We will collect your used ink cartridges and donate the money raised straight back to you.
We will pay you £1 for an original manufacturer cartridge** and 50p for a remanufactured cartridge** We’ll collect HP, Lexmark, Dell and any Canon labeled – PG37, PG40, PG50, PG510, PG512, CL37, CL38 CL41, CL51, CL52, CL511 and CL513
The scheme is really simple and easy to do:
- We supply you with a recycle bin and charity starter pack
- There are posters to display in and around your charity and offices
- Once your bin is full contact ‘Empties Please’ to collect it free of charge and drop off a new recycle bin
- We process the cartridges at our warehouse
- We send you a certificate and make the payment directly to your good cause
If a business or associate of your charity would like to display a bin on your behalf we can supply a pack for them to do so. This is a great way of boosting the money raised. You could also ask local businesses to display a bin for you. Do you have a local shop or bank that could help you?
There is no cost involved for you, all we require is the box clearly displayed in your reception / shop / office area. We will do the rest for you, it is so simple.
** Unfortunately as of 1st September 2011 we are unable to recycle Epson and Brother ink cartridges or ANY toners at present.
Recent Charity Articles
Over £18,000 donated to good causes!
We at The Salvation Army (Church) at Clevedon very much appreciate the service we have been experiencing with Empties Please.