Business Recycling Scheme
- Become a ‘Greener’ workplace?
- Help raise money for charity?
- Did you know that cartridges thrown away take 1000 years to decompose. More than 40 million cartridges are dumped each year in the UK
- At ‘Empties Please’ we buy your used cartridges, recycle them and then donate the money raised to charity!
- Call us on 0844 879 7179
We specialise in recycling used ink cartridges. Our aim is to help businesses become more environmentally friendly and raise money for Charity at the same time. We will collect your used ink cartridges and donate the money raised to Liverpool’s Alder Hey Hospital ‘Imagine Appeal’ OR a charity of your own choice.
We will pay you £1 for an original manufacturer cartridge** and 50p for a remanufactured cartridge** We’ll collect HP, Lexmark, Dell and any Canon labeled – PG37, PG40, PG50, PG510, PG512, CL37, CL38 CL41, CL51, CL52, CL511 and CL513
The scheme is really simple and easy to do:
- We supply you with a recycle bin and starter pack
- You choose ‘Imagine Appeal’ OR a charity of your own choice
- There are posters to display in and around your business and offices
- Once your bin is full contact ‘Empties Please’ to collect it free of charge and drop off a new recycle bin
- We process the cartridges at our warehouse
- We send you a certificate and make the payment directly to your good cause
Our chosen charity is Liverpool’s Alder Hey Hospital ‘Imagine Appeal’ a fundraising campaign that helps them to continue their pioneering work, to develop facilities and to offer the very highest standards of care to their young patients. Every donation they receive helps them to achieve even more to improve the quality of life of children in hospital. Money raised is used for researching medical conditions to buying vital equipment, to building a better environment and providing support to their patients and their families.
The famous ‘Imagine Appeal’ logo and name was created using John Lennon’s drawings of his son Sean and his connection with Liverpool. Visit their website for more information www.imagineappeal.co.uk (Charity registration number 1105610)
** Unfortunately as of 1st September 2011 we are unable to recycle Epson and Brother ink cartridges or ANY toners at present.