Business Recycling Scheme
- Become a ‘Greener’ workplace?
- Help raise money for charity?
- Did you know that cartridges thrown away take 1000 years to decompose. More than 40 million cartridges are dumped each year in the UK
- At ‘Empties Please’ we buy your used cartridges, recycle them and then donate the money raised to charity!
- Call us on 0844 879 7179
We specialise in recycling used ink cartridges. Our aim is to help businesses become more environmentally friendly and raise money for Charity at the same time. We will collect your used ink cartridges and donate the money raised to the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation OR a charity of your own choice.
We will pay you £1 for an original manufacturer cartridge** and 50p for a remanufactured cartridge** We’ll collect HP except 364 small chip, Lexmark, Dell and any Canon labeled – PG37, PG40, PG50, PG510, PG512, PG540, PG545, CL37, CL38 CL41, CL51, CL52, CL511, CL513, CL541 and CL546.
The scheme is really simple and easy to do:
- We supply you with a recycle bin and starter pack
- You choose ‘Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation’ OR a charity of your own choice
- There are posters to display in and around your business and offices
- Once your bin is full contact ‘Empties Please’ to collect it free of charge and drop off a new recycle bin
- We process the cartridges at our warehouse
- We send you a certificate and make the payment directly to your good cause
Our chosen charity is the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation
A little bit about the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation…
Tuesday 2nd September 2014 marked the 20th anniversary of Roy Castle’s death.
A hugely popular entertainer, dancer, actor and TV presenter, Roy’s brave battle against lung cancer touched the nation and ultimately inspired generations of fundraisers, volunteers and researchers.
Since then, more than £70m has been raised to fund research into the UK’s deadliest cancer killer and provide support to those patients and families affected by this terrible disease.
Lung Cancer is the most common cancer in the world. In the UK, around 41,500 new cases are diagnosed each year. It is the most common cause of cancer death in the Uk, for both men and women.
Everyone is at risk of developing lung cancer. It is known that smokers and ex-smokers have an increased risk of getting lung cancer. However, please remember that other people who have never smoked are also at risk of getting this disease.
If you would like more information on the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation and the amazing work they do, please visit their website – http://www.roycastle.org/
* We are unable to recycle and pay the following INK and TONER cartridges –
- HP 364 small chip ink cartridges
- Canon individual colour ink tanks (CLI and PGI codes)
- Any toner cartridge
From 2nd March 2015 unfortunately we will be unable to recycle and pay for the following HP INK cartridges – HP 364, HP 363, HP 88, HP 920, HP 940, HP 10, HP 11, HP 13 and HP 14.
Recent Business Articles
Over £18,000 donated to good causes!
We at The Salvation Army (Church) at Clevedon very much appreciate the service we have been experiencing with Empties Please.